Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My new Nike+ sensor

Yes. I lost my previous one. Dont ask me how. I wish to know too! %^&*(@#$

Was very upset initially coz I thought I have to buy a new whole set, which includes with the Receiver that still attach to my ipod nano. By luck, I saw this place sells the sensor separately! The purchasing experience is at ease. Paid by credit card, indicated the delivery address & mobile numb, DONE!

The customer service didn't just stop there. Their delivery system kept me updated with the delivery status, via email & SMS! Apple Store is brilliant! They have a very good backend system that supporting their biz very well I guess. Coz, I am a very happy customer!

I hope my system is impressing customers too.

Do you know how does Nike+ Sensor work? Click here Overall, it's a very simple gadget with a good software to translate the data at http://www.nikeplus.com/. I like simplicity. That's why, I don't think I will throw in my bucks for Polar S625X. Not yet. But for sure, not Garmin GPS Forerunner. The idea of recharging its battery that last only 8hr isnt appealing to me.

My gadget should serve me, not the other way!


Updated:
Guess what I found!!! This is cool -> How to use Nike+ sports kit WITHOUT Nike shoes!

No comments: