Thursday, June 04, 2009

Adidas Supernova Glide

Specifically designed for a man’s stride, the popular Supernova™ Glide is a versatile indoor/outdoor cushioned running shoe. GEOFIT™ construction provides a custom fit and FORMOTION™ technology adapts to each foot strike for a smooth, natural heel-to-toe transition. The seamless upper ensures breathable comfort, while the adiPRENE® midsole insert provides forefoot propulsion and efficiency. The dual-layer, antimicrobial insole enhances comfort and prevents odor. The adiWEAR® outsole promises reliable traction on a variety of terrain.

I go back to Adidas Supernova series this time. I had a very fond memory with this model. My previous pair got stolen. Once I slipped into it, yes, I could feel it will not disappoint me. Officially appointing it as my SCKLM racing shoes.

At Queensway, Adidas shoes is no more offered at 30%. Max is 25% now. Gosh... wonder what happen! Aren't we having recession now?

Price: SGD129 (after -25%)

No comments: